Organic cotton pillowcases
Our organic cotton pillowcases are made ethically and sustainably from thick, crisp GOTS certified organic cotton yarn. The best, thick and crisp, chemical-free cotton pillowcase you can safely have next to your face. And they get softer and softer with age, just like your favourite pair of jeans.
What makes our Organic cotton pillowcases so special?
They are made from organic cotton which is cultivated without toxic chemicals and finished without formaldehyde and other smoothers. The longer staples produce stronger yarns that make the sheets crisper. Known for breathability, your skin will love our organic cotton. No more allergies from invisible toxins. Longer lasting sheets because they’re made with thicker, superior yarn. These percale pillowcases are made of the finest 100% long staple Indian cotton, breathable, single-ply, single-pick construction.
- They’re made with double-weight, resort-style organic cotton
- Luxurious bed linen with thick and absorbent yarn
- Allergy friendly – no toxins, certified safe – making them safe for your skin
- Longer cotton thread produces stronger, superior yarns that make our sheets and pillowcases crisper and last longer.
- Very breathable and highly absorbent, your skin will love our cotton. No more hot and cold sleeps, these sheets allow your body to sleep through.
- Percale weave beautifully crafted in a 250TC with an extra thick, superior yarn
- Machine washable. We recommend EcoStore laundry products