Organic Cotton Bath Towels
Substantial, thick and thirsty, our organic cotton bath towels are soft, super absorbent and built to last. Our organic cotton bath towels are used in some of Australia’s top luxury resorts with great feedback and so we feel confident offering them here to you for use in your own bathroom. They are considered to be long-lasting and we have selected the best organic cotton yarn to create this range of towels that both resorts and towel connoisseurs love. Don’t take our word for it, go ahead and read our 5-star customer reviews because they’re our best selling item along with our resort luxury organic cotton sheets.
Learn more about our fabric, especially our organic cotton – please check out this page link https://ecolinen.com.au/our-fabrics/
Organic Cotton Bath Towels – Range Sizes
- Face towels – designed for our hands and face. 33cm x 33cms a standard size (650gsm)
- Hand towels – durable for frequent guest use – sizing is 40cm x 70cms (650gsm)
- Bath Towel – a very generous size at 75cms x 150cms (650gsm)
- Bath Sheets – a slightly slimmer sheet this year, perfect for in the washing machine and or a low tumble dry….great for drying off and wrapping up in. 90cms x 170cms (650gram)
- Bath mat – simply luxurious and very absorbent – this is the perfect size of 50cms x 75cms (1050gsm)
- Machine wash at 30C or at a maximum of 60C and low tumble dry or line dry is best
- Do not bleach as they are made using organic cotton yarn, no need to add any nasties to your life
- Use earth-friendly laundry products, like eco store plant and mineral based powders and liquids
- Avoid direct sunlight if they are darker colours….white is fine in the sunshine.