Bamboo Cotton Waterproof Pillow Protector Pair
This Bamboo Cotton waterproof pillow protector pair is the ideal pillow protection for anyone looking for real protection. It provides ideal moisture management for your pillow. The pillow protector is:
- absorbent for a comfortable night’s sleep
- machine washable
This pillow protector pair fully seals your pillow eliminating your exposure to dust mites from your pillow. Did you know that an unprotected pillow will gain 10% in weight each year? This is caused by the additional dust mite faecal matter left in your pillow by active dust mites. The result is a soft and absorbent material that is healthy for you to rest your head on. This guarantees a pleasantly dry sleep. When moisture is produced it is directly absorbed by the skin and transported inside the fibre preventing bacteria from growing.
This bamboo cotton waterproof pillow protector will keep your pillow in the best condition possible and can even lengthen the life of your pillow. It is a cotton/bamboo blended protector with micro thin stretch knit fabric bonded onto the quietest waterproof backing. It provides perfect moisture management and provides extra ‘peace of mind’ so you can sleep more comfortably.
Why you will love our bamboo cotton waterproof pillow protector pair:
- Breathable – allowing moisture to be absorbed through, keeping you cool and providing a more hygienic environment
- Machine Washable
- Hypoallergenic – plant fibre knitted into a stretchy upper layer with a cotton blend for longevity
- Anti-bacterial – bamboo naturally resists bacteria growth. The moisture management of this fibre is responsible for reduced bacteria growth.
- The bamboo blended with cotton upper allows for peace of mind moisture management. Coupled with a cotton pillowcase cover this is the ideal combination
- Eco-friendly – made from renewable natural fibres and following sustainable practices
Our waterproof pillow protectors are made up of 70% Bamboo, 30% Cotton – Jersey Knit – bonded under high heat to an inert Polyurethane film.
They will not ‘off-gas’ like PVC as it is a stable urethane that can stand the heat of a tumble dryer and constant machine washing…
It’s not organic, we can’t find an organic pillow protector that actually protects the pillow, there’s nothing on the market – yet. So this is the best that we can currently find.