Our squishy wool pillows with the added performance of man-made fibre. This wool pillow is proudly made in Australia.
- Proudly made in Australia
- FILL: 60% Pure new wool / 40% high performance polyester
- COVER: Pure high-quality cotton sateen
- SIZES: Standard size 70 x 45 cm/King size: 90 x 50 cm
- GUARANTEE: 2 years on workmanship
- CARE: Spot clean – Dry in shade
Men and women’s different builds will have an impact on pillow choice. Often broader shouldered and sometimes heavier, men will need a sturdier, more filled pillow. Most of us will have one primary sleep position although may use up to 6 different positions as we sleep. Side sleepers, back and stomach sleepers are all able to use latex pillows for a satisfying and comfortable sleep.
- Our body moisture, the atmosphere’s humidity, hair moisture and perspiration can all compress our pillows. We all perspire whilst we sleep and it evaporates into our bedding.
- Try a pillow protector with your new Natural Latex Belize Pillow as this will stop those lovely yellow stains appearing and will also provide some longevity for your pillow.
- This pillow carries the international Oeko-Tex standard for safe dyes.
The natural crimp of pure new wool holds together for an all-over even spread of warmth on the pillow, eliminating hot or cold spots.
Wool fibres breathe for winter warmth and absorb your head’s moisture so you don’t feel hot or clammy in summer. And as wool has millions of pockets of air trapped between the fibres, with a wool pillow you experience all the benefits of warmth and comfort.
PILLOW PROTECTOR IS A GREAT IDEA
The protein found in dust-mites and their droppings is THE most common trigger of allergy and asthma symptoms. Dust-mite allergens affect 50 to 80 per cent of people with allergies or asthma and can trigger lifelong allergies in newborns. A typical unprotected mattress may have anywhere from 10,000 to 10 million dust-mites inside. An unprotected pillow increases in weight 10% every two years due to dust-mites and dust mite faeces. Inhaling dust-mite allergens can cause allergic reactions & asthma to people with sensitivity to them.