A squishy wool-rich pillow with the added performance of man-made fibre. This wool pillow is proudly made in Australia.
- Proudly made in Australia
- FILL: 60% Pure new wool / 40% high performance polyester
- COVER: Pure high-quality cotton sateen
- SIZES: Standard size 70 x 45 cm/King size: 90 x 50 cm
- GUARANTEE: 2 years on workmanship
- CARE: Spot clean – Dry in shade
Men and women’s different builds will have an impact on pillow choice. Often broader shouldered and sometimes heavier, men will need a sturdier, more filled pillow. Most of us will have one primary sleep position although may use up to 6 different positions as we sleep. Side sleepers, back and stomach sleepers are all able to use latex pillows for a satisfying and comfortable sleep.
- Our body moisture, the atmosphere’s humidity, hair moisture and perspiration can all compress our pillows. We all perspire whilst we sleep and it evaporates into our bedding.
- Try a pillow protector with your new Natural Latex Belize Pillow as this will stop those lovely yellow stains appearing and will also provide some longevity for your pillow.
- This pillow carries the international Oeko-Tex standard for safe dyes.
PILLOW PROTECTOR IS A GREAT IDEA
The protein found in dust-mites and their droppings is THE most common trigger of allergy and asthma symptoms. Dust-mite allergens affect 50 to 80 per cent of people with allergies or asthma and can trigger lifelong allergies in newborns. A typical unprotected mattress may have anywhere from 10,000 to 10 million dust-mites inside. An unprotected pillow increases in weight 10% every two years due to dust-mites and dust mite faeces. Inhaling dust-mite allergens can cause allergic reactions & asthma to people with sensitivity to them.