Tencel Sheets and Quilt Cover Sizes
|Queen||153 x 203 + 40||260 x 270||210 x 210 + 3.5|
|King||183 x 203 + 40||290 x 275||245 x 210 + 3.5|
or 4 fortnightly payments from $9.98 with More info
Tencel Silky Sheets
$39.90 – $149.90
- Breathable Tencel silky sheets, light and luxurious
- High moisture-wicking ability, absorbs water and wicks it away from the body allowing cool dry sleep
- Bacteria can’t grow in Tencel – eucalyptus trees from plantation timber
- Incredibly soft fabric – beautiful to sleep in
- Gentle machine wash, low tumble dry – no dry cleaning chemicals required
Anti Allergy – ideal for those with dust-mite allergies, light-weight so perfect for sensitive skin, hot sleepers or hot climates
- Pillowcase pair with fitted sheet is a standard size, 75 x 50cms (2 pillowcases)
- Pillowcase pair sold separately is a tailored standard size, 75 x 50cms + 3.5cm flange (2 pillowcases)
- Made from 100% Tencel. Suitable for Allergy and Asthma Sufferers, no mould as there is no protein for dust mites to live
Our body releases up to a litre of water vapour while we sleep, every night. Tencel very quickly absorbs this moisture and then wicks it away from the body, leaving the bedding cool, dry and comfortable.
Anti-Bacterial: bacteria find it virtually impossible to grow, making it ideal for sensitive skin, allergies or asthma.
Tencel is a natural plant cellulose fibre. It is wood pulp fibre
The pulp dissolves in ammonium oxide solvent and spins directly. It is completed under physical action. Ammonium oxide solvent recycling, recovery of 99%, non-toxic, pollution-free, Tencel products can be biodegradable after use.
Chemical fibre moisture regain rate is 0.4%, cotton moisture regain rate is 8.0%, silk moisture regain rate is 11%, Tencel moisture regain rate is 13%. It shows that Tencel has the best moisture absorption, can absorb sweat from human body to the greatest extent and keep dry and comfortable. Tencel has 60% higher air permeability than cotton and is absolutely suitable for use in summer.
After solvent spinning, the bacterial source of Tencel is greatly reduced. There are many hydrophilic hydroxyl groups in Tencel. Hydroxyl groups easily form hydrogen bonds with water, so that Tencel has good water absorption properties. Therefore, the growth environment of bacteria and mites is more difficult, which makes the Tencel quilt take better care of the skin.
Tencel is superior to other fibres in cold and heat conductivity, similar to silk. Summer can reduce the temperature of sleep microenvironment by about 5 degrees Celsius.
Queen, King, Tailored pillowcase pair
Flat sheet, Fitted sheet with pillowcase pair, Queen reversible quilt cover, Pillowcase pair, King reversible quilt cover
Silver, White, Silver/White reversible