Tencel Eucalyptus natural quilts
These Tencel Eucalyptus natural quilts carry the Sensitive Choice seal of approval from the Australian Asthma foundation allowing those affected by dust mites to sleep without blocked noses or puffy eyes. Completely hypoallergenic and naturally resistant to dust mites because there is no protein for the dust mite to feed on in the plant fibre.
Made from sustainable forestry plantation eucalyptus wood and 100% bio-degradable and Tencel is used in both fill and on the outer cover, these quilts are the best we can find on the market in so many ways. Tencel is pure cellulose without any impurities. Treat your body to one of our pure and clean Tencel Eucalyptus natural quilts…
No odours and no bacteria.
- FILL: Certified Pure Tencel®
- COVER: Certified Pure Tencel®
- SIZES: Single, Double, Queen, King, Super King
- WEIGHTS: Light loft 1-2 blankets warmth & High loft 2-3 blankets warmth and now All Seasons which is a light and a high with the ability to tie them together for winter
- GUARANTEE: 5 years
- CARE: Machine wash/tumble dry
The Sensitive Choice seal of approval is an endorsement from the National Asthma Council Australia – The blue butterfly logo helps consumers identify asthma and allergy aware products around Australia and New Zealand – breathe easy – make a sensitive choice.
WHAT IS TENCEL®?
- Tencel® is derived from plantation timber
- Tencel ® has a high moisture absorption and dispersion – 50% greater than cotton
- Tencel® is a healthy option – Bacteria multiplies 200 TIMES SLOWER than on Polyester
- Tencel® is the perfect natural solution for hot sleepers