Sorrento Wool Quilt
A high quality pure new wool quilt that is machine washable and can be tumble-dried. Proudly made in Australia.
The Kroy & Hercosett treatment uses softeners to lubricate the warp and weft yarns so they slip more easily over each other. This allows our quilts to be machine washable. Wool also has excellent properties against the cold and it’s inherent properties mean it’s naturally more fire retardant than other fibres.
- FILL: Pure best quality and robust ‘downs’ wool
- COVER: Pre-shrunk luxurious but durable Cotton Japara
- LOFTS: Available in 3 lofts – Light 300gsm, High 430gsm & All Seasons 200gsm + 300gsm
- ALL SEASONS: The versatility of 2 quilts – can be used separately or tied together – adjust the warmth as required
- GUARANTEE: 5 years
- CARE: Warm gentle machine wash, tumble dry on low or even better is natural sunlight. Dry cleanable, although ask your Laundry/Drycleaner for a green wash to limit exposure to chemicals
- NOTE/S: Kroy & Hercosett treated