|Single||140 x 210|
|Double||180 x 210|
|Queen||210 x 210|
|King||245 x 210|
|Super King||270 x 240|
or 4 fortnightly payments from $66.23 with More info
Pure Alpaca quilt
$264.90 – $634.90
- 100% PURE Alpaca, not blended…completely Australian Alpaca
- Luxuriously soft, lightweight and allergy-friendly, delicious to sleep under
- Made in Australia – Alpaca fleece is naturally chemical-free, 5 year warranty
- Encased in a beautifully jacquarded sateen fabric outer
- Warm in winter, cool in summer, durable and breathable
Alpaca is the wool of kings:
Warmth and loft without weight – Hollow fibre traps heat ( Yocum-McCall Testing Labs shows Alpaca to 3 times warmer than sheep’s wool
Choose the Light Loft option for superior warmth
Most eco-friendly wool option – dry fibre does not absorb water, means no need to chemical wash – helping hypo-allergenic status
All in one bed cover – Inner quilted and sateen one piece outer cover reduced the need for the extra weight of a Quilt cover – some customers buy a top and extra top sheet
- 300gsm light loft: 1-2 blankets warmth, Summer, Spring and Autumn
- 430gsm high loft: 2-3 blankets warmth, Winter, Spring and Autumn
- Luxurious quilts made using only the finest Australian Alpaca fleece.
- An inner cover that is stitched in a diamond pattern to ensure the fibre stays in place.
- The cover is a pure high quality sateen, beautifully jacquarded cotton
- Proudly made in Australia.
We recommend dry cleaning these quilts.
- FILL: entirely Australian Alpaca fleece
- COVER: Jacquarded Sateen – pure high quality cotton, beautiful design
- SIZES: Single, Double, Queen, King, Super King
- LOFTS: Available in 2 lofts – Light (approx 1- 2 blanket warmth) and High (approx 2-3 blanket warmth)
- GUARANTEE: 5 years
- CARE: Dry Clean (P)
- Alpacas were bred by the Incas for their luxuriant, silky fleeces, the Inca’s considered Alpaca fibre to be more important than silver or gold.
- The fleece is simply shorn off the Alpaca about once a year. No Alpacas are harmed or injured in any way – they simply get a haircut.
- Its a super-soft fibre and we use Super Fine Alpaca fleece. At around 16-18 microns, this fleece has the feel of cashmere. (Most human hair is at least 100 microns – 5 times thicker than alpaca fibre).
- It's a completely hollow fibre, meaning it has a massive propensity for trapping heat while being extremely lightweight.
- Alpaca is a 'Dry fibre’ that requires no chemical processing, it's also hypo-allergenic and eco-friendly fibre.
- It's almost completely waterproof and does not smell and is not subject to mould and mildew under normal circumstances.
Alpaca Quilt Dimensions:
Single: 140 x 210 cm
Double: 180 x 210 cm
Queen: 210 x 210 cm
King: 245 x 210 cm
Super King: 270 x 240 cm
Single, Double, Queen, King, Super King
Light Loft approx. 1-2 blankets, High Loft approx. 2-3 blankets