Organic Cotton Pillowcase Sizes
|Pillow Type||Size (cms)||Double Stitch||Tailored|
|Cot||40 x 60||1cm Double stitch border|
|Standard||50 x 75||1cm Double stitch border||5cm Flange border|
|King||50 x 90||1cm Double stitch border||5cm Flange border|
|Euro||65 x 65||5cm Flange border|
Premium Organic Cotton Pillowcases
$47.90 – $63.90
- Stocked throughout 5 star resorts, retreats and private islands around the world
- Grown and Fair Trade sewn in India
- Designed to last, award-winning sustainable premium fibre with a 5-year guarantee
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified organic cotton
- Same or next day despatch
- Sustainably produced and delivered
Add sheets to your order here
Each pillowcase pack contains a pair of matching pillowcases:
- Standard pillowcases with double-stitched edge – 50 x 70cms
- Tailored pillowcases with flanged edge – 50 x 70cms
- King pillowcases with double-stitched edge – 50 x 90cms
- European pillowcases with flanged edge – 65 x 65cms
Premium organic cotton pillowcases
Our organic cotton pillowcases are made ethically and sustainably from thick, crisp GOTS certified organic cotton yarn. The best, thick and crisp, chemical-free pillowcase you can safely have next to your face. And they get softer and softer with age, just like your favourite pair of jeans.
What makes our pillowcases so special?
They are made from organic cotton which is cultivated without toxic chemicals and finished without formaldehyde and other smoothers. The longer staples produce stronger yarns that make the sheets crisper. Known for breathability, your skin will love our organic cotton. No more allergies from invisible toxins. Longer lasting sheets because they're made with thicker, superior yarn. These percale pillowcases are made of the finest 100% long staple Indian cotton, breathable, single-ply, single-pick construction.
- They’re made with double-weight, resort-style organic cotton
- Luxurious bed linen with thick and absorbent yarn
- Allergy friendly – no toxins, certified safe – making them safe for your skin
- Longer cotton thread produces stronger, superior yarns that make our sheets and pillowcases crisper and last longer.
- Very breathable and highly absorbent, your skin will love our cotton. No more hot and cold sleeps, these sheets allow your body to sleep through.
- Percale weave beautifully crafted in a 250TC with an extra thick, superior yarn
- Machine washable. We recommend EcoStore laundry products
- 90-day money-back warranty, unheard of 5-year fabric and workmanship guarantee
- Luxurious bed linen with thick and absorbent yarn, best sustainable answer
- They’re made with double-weight, resort-made, thick and crisp GOTS Certified organic cotton
- No GMO seeds, no alteration - made ethically
- Oekto-tex Standard 100 certified - safe for our skin, made using FAIR TRADE mills
- Made in certified Socially Compliant environment meaning workers and workers families supported
- Premium organic cotton pillowcases
*****Review . Bridget S. 10/09/2019
"Beautiful product...I have the gorgeous king sheets as well...amazing to sleep in...crisp & very generous in size...the pillow cases are also Devine...will always repurchase 🙂 . "
After months of working with our mills to make our sheets even better, Welcome to ecoLinen premium organic.....and it's won an award!
We’re delighted to announce we are one of the winners in the new Australian Non-Toxic Awards. We were awarded the gold rosette in the bed linen category and received some truely wonderful comments from the judging panel about our sheeting.
ecoLinen’s premium organic cotton is an absolute stand out and exceptionally well-made. The material is thick, luxurious and crisp without being scratchy. No corners have been cut in making these beautiful products and it is evident they have been made to last. These are the pinnacle of luxury and quality. Emily F.
Standard, European, King
Standard, Tailored, Embroidered
White, Charcoal, Stone, Blue, White with silver embroidery