Organic Cotton Quilted Pillow Protector Pair
We offer a new peace-of-mind with our latest Organic Cotton Quilted Pillow Protector Pair. There is nothing in this protector can change your DNA, no toxic chemicals or finishing smoothers that can harm you in our Organic Cotton Quilted Pillow Protector Pair. In fact you will find this is the ideal natural protection for anyone who recognises the need for less chemicals in their sleeping environment. It provides perfect moisture management wicking away our perspiration quickly and delivers an extra comfort layer to your pillow without changing the shape of your pillow.
- breathable for a comfortable nights sleep
- void of any DNA changing toxins
- made with GOTS certified organic cotton yarn
- machine washable, tumble dry
Did you know that an unprotected pillow will gain 10% in weight each year? This is caused by the additional dust mite faecal matter left in your pillow by active dust mites.
The result of using an Organic Cotton Quilted Pillow Protector Pair, a soft and absorbent material that is healthy for you to rest your head on. This guarantees a pleasantly dry sleep. When moisture is produced it is directly absorbed from the skin and transported inside the fibre preventing bacteria from growing.
Sue H ***** Verified Buyer, Product Review 10/02/18
“Another great product, I love the quality and fit.”
Why you will love our organic cotton quilted pillow protector pair:
- Breathable – allowing air to pass through, to keep your body’s temperature even during sleep
- Machine washable / tumble dry
- Organic cotton luxury cover and low profile fill, made with GOTS certified organic cotton – premium cotton fabric used in top Australian resorts
- Eco-friendly – made from organic natural fibres and following sustainable practices
This is luxury the way it used to be 60 years ago when our grandparents were used to sleeping in normal organic cotton.
- Generously sized and easy to fit
- Packed full of healthy organic cotton – cloud like peace-of-mind
- Doesn’t add to our daily toxic layering