Organic cotton pillowcases
Our organic cotton pillowcases are made from thick, crisp GOTS certified organic cotton yarn. The best cotton pillowcase you can have next to your face. They get softer and softer with age, just like your favourite pair of jeans.
What makes our organic cotton pillowcases so special?
They are made from organic cotton which is cultivated without toxic chemicals and finished without formaldehyde and other smoothers. The longer staples produce stronger yarns that make the sheets crisper. Known for breathability, your skin will love our cotton. No more allergies from invisible toxins. Longer lasting sheets because they’re made with thicker, superior yarn.
- They’re made with double-weight, resort-style organic cotton
- Luxurious bed linen with thick and absorbent yarn
- Sleep better in breathable, slightly over-sized organic sheets
- Free of toxic chemicals, pesticides, insecticides, synthetic fertilisers, formaldehyde and fabric smoothers – hypo-allergenic, no more allergies from invisible toxins, making these perfect for allergy sufferers. These non-toxic methods are consistent with sustainable farming practices.
- Longer cotton thread produces stronger, superior yarns that make our sheets crisper and last longer.
- Very breathable and highly absorbent, your skin will love our organic cotton! No more hot and cold sleep, these sheets allow your body to sleep through.
- Percale weave beautifully crafted in a 250TC with an extra thick, superior yarn
- Machine washable. We recommend EcoStore laundry products