Organic Cotton Kid’s Terry Robe
A touch of resort luxury is something we all deserve, every day. Treat your little ones to a sumptuous layer of comfort every time they slip into their bathrobe. Our super-absorbent robes have been designed for children aged around 3 years, 5 and 10 years of age with a little style woven in – they’re made from Indian certified organic cotton and only certified organic cotton. No chemicals.
These robes are perfect for use all year-round.
- Terry towelling – super absorbent
- Gentle machine wash and line dry or cool tumble dry
- Simple terry organic cotton style with hood and encased sash – suitable for most shapes and sizes
- The smaller sizes come with their own cotton bag
Wash prior to first use. Launder whites and colours separately. Warm to cool hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle (40c).
Do not bleach. Do not rub, soak or wring. If robe is too large, try one warm tumble dry and it will shrink.
Line dry in shade. Do not dry clean. Products containing bleach can/will damage this product.
Soft, super-absorbent, gentle on the skin and built to last. Our organic cotton child’s terry robes are used in some of Australia’s top resorts with great feedback. Considered to be long-lasting, we have selected the best organic cotton yarn to create these kids robes.
To learn more about our fabric, especially our organic cotton – check this out https://ecolinen.com.au/our-fabrics/
- Machine wash maximum of 60C and low tumble dry or line dry
- Do not bleach as they are made using organic cotton yarn
- Use earth-friendly laundry products
- Avoid direct sunlight