Memory Fibre Dust Mite Free Pillows
1000g / medium-high profile , with lots of squish that bounces back. Very full and a lot of pillow for the price…memory fibre is the highest quality of microfibre available providing great support and breathability. Encased in luxurious sateen cotton for the best sleep!
- Satin edged with a gusseted wall, with new microfibre technology this pillow is machine washable on a gentle cycle…and line dry. This product is Asthma and Allergy friendly.
- With a five year guarantee, if care instructions are adhered to.
Men and women’s different builds will have an impact on pillow choice. Often broader shouldered and sometimes heavier, men will need a sturdier, more filled pillow. Most of us will have one primary sleep position although may use up to 6 different positions as we sleep. Side sleepers, back and stomach sleepers are all able to use microfibre pillows for a satisfying and comfortable sleep.
- Our body moisture, the atmosphere’s humidity, hair moisture and perspiration can all compress our pillows. We all perspire whilst we sleep and it evaporates into our bedding.
- Try a pillow protector with your new superior Memory Fibre Pillow as this will stop those lovely yellow stains appearing and will also provide some longevity for your pillow.
- This pillow carries the international Oeko-Tex standard for safe dyes.
The protein found in dust-mites and their droppings is THE most common trigger of allergy and asthma symptoms. Dust-mite allergens affect 50 to 80 percent of people with allergies or asthma and can trigger lifelong allergies in newborns. A typical unprotected mattress may have anywhere from 10,000 to 10 million dust-mites inside. An unprotected pillow increases in weight 10% every two years due to dust-mites and dust-mite faeces. Inhaling dust-mite allergens can cause allergic reactions & asthma to people with sensitivity to them.