Ingeo corn natural fibre quilts
Ingeo corn natural fibre quilts (Ingeo is originally made in the USA) is naturally lightweight. It’s also a puffy and opulent height on the bed…….soft, warm and breathable – it’s the perfect eco-friendly quilt for the best sleep.
Also machine washable, hypo-allergenic and low impact on our environment – this is a beautiful quilt to sleep under, toasty warm without the weight. Naturally hypoallergenic properties mean outstanding moisture management allowing the best sleep!
Also, Ingeo is naturally stain resistant, has a low odour retention, is easy care/quick dry and its breathability offers comfort and insulation in any temperature.
- FILL: Ingeo Corn from the US
- COVER: Sateen – high-quality cotton outer, feel beautiful to touch
- SIZES: Single, Double, Queen, King and Super King sizes
- LOFTS: Light loft 300grams for summer, autumn and spring and a High loft for winter
- GUARANTEE: 5 years on workmanship and fabric
- CARE: Fully machine washable
The word Ingeo comes from INgredients from the earth (GEO = Greek for ‘earth’) and the quilts are made using locally sustainable resources…plant sources used are of course corn together with sugar cane and beet. Originally the Ingeo makers wanted to turn greenhouse gas into high-performance products, such as bedding! Efficiently produced these quilts are great for the environment and for our sleep….they’re light-weight but lofty and wonderfully warm.
Advantages of Ingeo™ fibre:
- Transports vapour away from the body (Ingeo has twice the wicking properties of Bamboo);
- Better sleep through maintaining a stable body temperature;
- Naturally hypo-allergenic;
- Exceptionally fluffy and lightweight:
- Provides warmth without weight;
- Shape resilient (returns to shape easily);
- Easy care (machine washable/tumble dryable);
- Has very low flammability;
- Has superior performance in shrinkage, pilling, wicking and flammability over bamboo or soy products;