Our Bamboo pillowcases are made from viscose bamboo twill yarn. Sensuous yet sustainable, silky and soft, our bamboo pillowcases make for your best sleep. The fibre yield per acre from bamboo is up to 10 times higher than cotton and it requires less than 1/10th of the water that cotton needs. We use a thicker yarn than most other bamboo sheet makers which allows more air movement and better breath-ability – just like your favourite pair of jeans, our bamboo pillowcases will become your best pillowcases.
Our Bamboo viscose fabric is made from natural bamboo plant fibres. Viscose is the process of regenerated cellulose made from plants or in our case bamboo. The cellulose is broken down and then made into a fibre. And it’s biodegradable!
Viscose bamboo is also naturally anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and hypoallergenic.
- ecoLinen bamboo twill weave, silky-smooth with a natural lustre
- lets your body breath organically and promotes a restful and serene sleep, highly absorbent, wicking moisture away quickly allowing your best sleep on muggy seasonal nights
- remains silky-smooth even after washing
Bamboo is one of the fastest organically growing plants in the world, absorbing about 5 times the amount of carbon dioxide as the same number of regular trees. So far, there are no GMO versions of bamboo.
Bamboo pillowcases are also:
- tremendous for allergy-sufferers
- inherently anti-bacterial and anti-microbial stays cooler, longer
- Machine washable. We recommend EcoStore laundry products
*See www.twosistersecotextiles.com for further information
Please click this link below to see our Oeko-tex certificate for these sheets. The OEKO-TEX® 100 standard has requirements for the final product and aims to guarantee that products are free of harmful substances and therefore safe for human health and the environment too.